This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.

Staff members from partner universities can apply for teaching (STA) or training (STT) assignement at the University of Miskolc.


  1. If you already have a contact person at any of the institutes/departments/units of the university, you can get in touch with that person directly and send him/her your STA/STT Mobility Agreement for approval. You should also agree on the exact duration of your teaching/training period and the contents of your courses to be held or the details of the training you are going to receive.
  2. If you do not know any specific person at the university, you should contact the Institutional Erasmus Coordinator or the Erasmus Officer and send them a short description of the topics you would like to teach or your job at the home university.

Henriett TÓTH

Erasmus ICM officer (KA107)
incoming-outgoing students and staff
Secretariat of the Vice-Rector for Research and International Relations
Bld. A/4, 1st floor, Room 106
University of Miskolc
H-3515 Miskolc-Egyetemváros, Hungary
Tel.: +36 46 565 111/ext. 2077
e-mail: rektheni(at)


  • In the case of STA visits, the Erasmus Officer will send the details of your planned activities to the relevant faculty coordinator, who will contact other departments and colleagues to negotiate the possibility of your acceptance. If the decision is positive, the Erasmus Officer will issue a Letter of Acceptance and will send it to you by e-mail. For any further correspondence, you have to keep contact with the person in charge of your acceptance at the department. This person will approve and sign your Mobility Agreement.
  • In the case of STT visits, you have to contact the Erasmus Officer, who will organise training meetings or job shadowing sessions for you with colleagues of the same profile as your job at the home university. The Letter of Acceptance and your Mobility Agreement will be signed by the Institutional Erasmus Coordinator.

At the end of the STA/STT period, Confirmations will be signed either by the receiving department/unit, or by the Institutional Erasmus Coordinator.